1. Steps for How to connect Mac to Projector, first turn on your Projector and then Mac/ Macbook.
2. Connect the video cable (usually VGA or HDMI) of the projector to the Mac. For this, you will likely need Mac Adapter cable.
Note: There are at least 5 different Mac adapter cables, which vary depending on your Laptop’s video inputs. So pay attention when you are choosing a proper one.
4. Once the Mac and projector are connected, Click on the Apple Menu in top left corner of your screen. And select System Preferences from the drop-down menu.
5. Select the Displays icon. Then, tap the Detect Displays button. At this point, your Mac and projector should be synchronized. If not, try following the steps below:
- Tap on the Apple Menu in the top left corner of your screen.
- Choose System Preferences from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Displays icon.
- When the Displays window appears, Pick the Arrangement tab within the menu bar.
- Check the Mirror Displays box in the lower left-hand corner of the window.
Note: After you have checked this box, please wait for several seconds until the displays are mirrored. Once mirrored, you will see the same image on both you projector and your laptop.