Uses of Projector
Uses of Projector, Applications and Advantages are many, it is mainly a Date or Video device projecting on to a big projection screen. It can be used in a similar way to a monitor or TV screen. Uses of Projector and Applications can be in the following ways:
1. Use a screen and projector to make a business presentation like PowerPoint presentations, they are a popular use of projectors, but there are other programs that also showcase pictures, graphs, and other visual information.
2. Make presentations at meetings, conference, hotels, local church, community centers, or any other group setting where it is important that a large group of people is able to see the presentation clearly.
3. Uses of Projector in Office, Companies, Banks for Training their employees by connecting projector to your computer so that you can view Files, videos, slideshows, web pages, and pictures.
4. Connect the screen to the DVD player to watch a movie or television shows for Home Cinema Entertainment.
5. Use for craft projects such as mural painting on a wall – great for creativity. Instead of using the LCD screen, users can employ the projector equipment and outline the picture directly onto a wall.
6. For Education in Schools and Colleges, projector can be used in Smart Classes to teach medium to large classes while showcasing lesson plans and associated learning material.