AV Imaging Supplies approach to Privacy and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- How does AV Imaging Supplies view privacy?
- How does AV Imaging Supplies process user data?
- What is the GDPR?
- What is AV Imaging Supplies doing to comply with GDPR?
- What information does AV Imaging Supplies transfer to third parties?
- How do individuals make a personal data access request?
- How do individuals make a personal data deletion request?
- How can individuals avail of the other rights provided under GDPR?
- How do I unsubscribe from any marketing messages from us?
- How long does AV Imaging Supplies retain personal data?
- What security measures are adopted by us?
- Does AV Imaging Supplies comply with international privacy rules?
How does AV Imaging Supplies view privacy?
How does AV Imaging Supplies process user data?
What is the GDPR?
The GDPR is a regulation passed by the European Union (EU) that was introduced on 25 May 2018. It relates to the protection of the personal data of individuals, such as their names, email addresses, phone numbers, identification numbers etc. This regulation provides more rights and protections to individuals. It also places more obligations on businesses when it comes to transparency, security and accountability in processing personal data.
What is AV Imaging Supplies doing to comply with GDPR?
The GDPR has introduced stronger rights and protections for individuals as well as creating new obligations for businesses in terms of how they process individuals’ personal data. We are excited about doing what is best for our users have introduced any necessary changes to ensure full adherence to the GDPR.
AV Imaging Supplies also employs applicable privacy principles, and has introduced certain changes to support additional user rights and satisfy our obligations. Some examples of those changes are set out below.
- We will continue to increase transparency and communication with our users to provide you with as clear an understanding as possible about how your personal data is processed.
- We will facilitate the right of individuals introduced by GDPR, including the rights of individuals to access and/or delete their personal data upon request.
- We will remain dedicated to the approach of “privacy by design and default” through the consistent application of the privacy principles in the GDPR, and the adoption of a privacy-friendly approach in how we build and operate our products and services.
What information does AV Imaging Supplies transfer to third parties?
We do this for a number of reasons, for example: to improve our services to you; to maintain quality and protect users; to facilitate payments (where applicable); to permit user log-in through third party accounts; or to understand and optimize our users’ customer journey.
How do individuals make a personal data access request?
How do individuals make a personal data deletion request?
How can individuals avail of the other rights provided under GDPR?
How do I unsubscribe from any marketing messages from AV Imaging Supplies?
If you wish to opt out of a particular marketing email from AV Imaging Supplies, you may do so by clicking “unsubscribe” (or an equivalent action) where applicable. Please note that this will only opt you out of that particular marketing message.
If you wish to adjust all your messages, you can click on “edit this message” (or an equivalent action) to adjust your subscriptions. You can also access and adjust your subscriptions (for news, and other notifications) from your account dashboard, or contact our Customer Support to do so.
In addition, you may opt out of all marketing messages or withdraw your consent from any consent-based processing by sending an email to email@example.com. In your message, please detail which activities from which you wish to opt out or withdraw your consent. We will comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable, and in accordance with applicable laws.
Finally, please note that we may still send other messages to you, such as administrative messages.
How long does AV Imaging Supplies retain personal data?
What security measures are adopted by AV Imaging Supplies?
We takes security of user data very seriously and has devoted significant resources to that end. We employ various practices with the goal of preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, destruction or accidental loss. These practices will vary depending on the nature of the data, the context of the processing, the risks involved and the technology available.
AV Imaging Supplies uses a range of security measures aimed at complying with the requirements of the GDPR. These include:
- adopting a risk-based approach to securing the personal data of our users.
- Using systems with the goal of enabling AV Imaging Supplies to protect the (i) confidentiality, (ii) integrity, (iii) availability and (iv) resilience of our processing systems and services;
- using systems and processes designed to give us the ability to restore the availability and access to personal data kept by us in a timely manner in the event of a physical or technical incident;
- testing, assessing and evaluating the effectiveness of our security measures.
Does AV Imaging Supplies comply with international privacy rules?